Membership is open to any student, academic or professional engaged in or interested in teaching or research in translation, terminology, interpretation or related fields. By joining CATS, you become part of a community of scholars and researchers and you gain opportunities to develop a network of contacts with others in the discipline. As a member, you:
- receive a subscription to the journal TTR, which includes two issues per year in paper copy
- receive regular email announcements about translation studies events around the world
- will be included in the Directory of Members, updated at the end of each year and published on the CATS website
- have the opportunity to attend the Association’s annual conference at a substantially lower registration fee
To join CATS or to renew your membership:
- Please fill in the Membership form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make the payment via electronic transfer through your financial institution, indicating email@example.com as the required email. The security question is on the form.
If you have any issues making the payment, or if you prefer to renew by cheque, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
New this year! The $47.50 rate is extended to include unwaged persons and recent graduates (less than 3 years).